It was NOT your usual Holiday Inn. But then Holiday Inns are franchises and in fact a lot of Indians, particularly Gujaratis, own them in the US. Another Gujarati friend runs one of the best Indian restaurants in this area, puts on big Bollywood shows for the Indian community and owns a chain of Arby's joints.

A lot of Subway sandwich shops are owned by Indians. I was having a pizza with a friend at the nearby Round Table Pizza and there was this Indian guy not eating lunch but making a bunch of flower arrangements in small vases. At one point he comes to our table and asks our opinion on two different vases. My friend thought that was rather strange but I reminded him that Round Table Pizza places are franchises and that was probably the owner preparing some flowers to put on the tables.

If you are trying to "remote view" me, Nabby, you need a better siddhi for it. I don't turn a blind eye to homeless in this country. You must also be developing Alzheimer's because I regularly criticize the rich in this country all the time and wealth inequity being generated. Most of the "homeless" in this town are vagrants who will ask you for some spare change and when they get enough go buy a pint of malt liquor to take back to their apartment (they aren't really homeless). The housing bubble was really a scam to put a lot of people in debt and make them homeless. The elite have never liked the "commoners" owning property so once again they are trying to steal it from us. We must defeat them.

When did I ever say I was a fan of Hollywood?