 From: "steve.sundur@..." <steve.sundur@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:22 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: What are the *benefits* of believing in God?

 At this point, I am not sure if you are making a declaration about this "don't
try to sell me anything", or you are pleading, even begging people to not try
to sell you anything. Because its sort of become your calling card, and you
play it more as a wild card, when anyone says something not in alignment with
what you might happen to believe.

 At least you haven't invoked the feared DNR list in a while.  I guess that's a
relief. (-:

 Even though I happen to suspect that there may be something to the
reincarnation thang, I see no need to provide "proof" of it because it's just a
belief, and I don't much give a shit what others believe about my beliefs. As
I've stated here several times, I won't know whether it's an accurate belief
until I kick the bucket, and if the folks who believe that we just wink out
like a light bulb turned off are right, I won't even be around to be
disappointed. So I figure mine is a "no down sides" belief. That said, I would
never presume to try to sell it to anyone else or feel the need to "defend" it.
IT'S JUST A BELIEF. I think the world would be a better place if more people
felt similarly about their beliefs.  :-)