Could be, who knows his influence in say a 1000 years when he has had a
tremendous influence on millions of people in his lifetime. If you are fed up
with subjective ""I think" opinions and if you want authorative insight into
who's-who in the recorded history of mankind better seek out the "List of
Initiates" made by the Master of Benjamin Crème.
 Seek advice from sources devoid of glamour and personal interest. I mean, who
on earth is interested in knowing what for example Bhairitu "thinks" about a
spiritual teacher ? If you are living such a pitiful existence  you'll be
better off reading the Bible for some comfort.

 you can see posts from the close disciples of the greatest spiritual teacher
to ever walk the earth, Maharishi Mahesha Yogi here...

 https://www.facebook.com/john.cowhig.54?fref=photo
https://www.facebook.com/john.cowhig.54?fref=photo