TM strengthens the nervous-system and has proved to reduce mental problems and
stress.  Meditators are healthier both physically and mentally than the average
population. This is old news and validated by independent scientific research
long ago. That some meditators commit unnecessary actions doesn't change
anything, nor that MJ and the Turq hate these facts.

 This is the continuous loop you always resort to at times like these, but it
is so full of wrong or skewed assumptions, that who really wants to rebut them
over and over.

 Like Ann recently said, (which was really nothing that was not quite evident),
nobody seems to change any else's mind around here.  Well at least on core
issues.

 I think you are missing something. To me it is something that the Movement
will obviously never address, since it would entail them admitting that TM is
not all one needs in life and they would have to admit that there seemingly ARE
"side effects" to long term practice to TM, especially when one is rounding.

 I knew Mark Totten, purusha siddha who committed suicide by stepping in front
of a moving train just off campus in Fairfield, there was a young woman siddha
who killed herself there in FF last year. I was looking at the facebook page
dedicated to her life and memory and say a post by a woman who went to MUM
saying that a number of students had attempted over the years to have some sort
of dialogue or support groups for those who were feeling depressed or that sort
of thing and as she put it the Movement shut them down quickly each time. She
also said that from talking to the TM adults she knows, this Movement behavior
has been going on a long time.

 The issue to me is the fact that TM and TMSP plus all the other TM programs,
nostrums and snake oil are touted as being 100% life supporting with NO
negative side effect or negative effects of any kind. Yet people still get
depressed and experience other "negative" emotions and there is no way for them
to deal with it in the Movement except ignore it and get the meditation checked
which is a joke.

 If you talk as I have to people raised in the Movement, there is tremendous
pressure from peers, older adults and official Movement people to not talk
about such things, just keep your head down and praise MArshy and the Movement.

 When you have long term TM'ers practice mental techniques that are SUPPOSED to
make life perfect (if you believe the hype the TMO puts out) and people are
committing suicide including one purusha man who set himself on fire in
Marshy's basement in Vlodrop, then a serious look at the negative effects of
long term TM needs to be looked at.

 One man I spoke with whose siddha wife has twice attempted suicide said he
could think of at least half a dozen suicides by long term TM'ers without even
trying. This is a man raised in FF by parent TM'ers.