 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another suicide in FF

MJ writes:

 I was talking on the phone last night to a former MIU staff and student friend
who was telling me about his friend Brian Henchcliff who killed himself back in
the 80's. It won't go away because you don't like me bringing it up.

 Let's  just put it this way with regard to your theories on suicide and TM: I
think your objectivity is lacking, your logic is superficial and your
conclusions unsupported.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]