Steve you are coming close to be as much of a blabberer as WIlly Tex - I am
hardly a pariah, I am one of many former TM'ers who speak up. You want to
create fantasy about who I am and why I do what I do, go ahead.

________________________________
 From: "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another suicide in FF

Michael,

You have a fantasy that people don't want you to bring up instances of suicide
or other problems in the TMO.  Maybe take a look at this seeming need of yours
to be some kind of pariah standing up the menacing TMO machine.

If you don't like feedback in the form of facts, or other circumstances that go
against you narrative, perhaps you are on the wrong forum.

And of course, the default, "CULT APOLOGIST, CULT APOLOGIST, is just a
convenient distraction.

Thanks Barry - and I will add, again, that on the Remembering Serenity facebook
page, dedicated to the siddha lady who took her own life last year, a former
MUM student posted this:

. ever since I was a student at MUM (I started in 2008) students have
requested this dialog and attempted to organize events, but were shut
down repeatedly and with benign intentions to "protect our
consciousness" (actual policy wording) .

So Ann, Feste, Steve and Buck, ignore, defend, and make excuses all you like,
revile me all you like but these TM suicides have been around since the 1960's
and they aren't gonna go away. Talk to some of the people who were on the old
course where heavy unstressing was rampant and see if you can get the idea that
maybe TM DOES have effects that can lead to extreme consequences.

I was talking on the phone last night to a former MIU staff and student friend
who was telling me about his friend Brian Henchcliff who killed himself back in
the 80's. It won't go away because you don't like me bringing it up.