Maybe if you are a kindergarden student as far as mantra shastra goes. Sadly, it's a subject that never was taught by Maharishi. But other paths do. It's also another reason why I walked away from TM: because it was very limited.

FYI, this stuff has been available in books for decades. Swami Shivananda wrote quite a bit about it. To think that any of this is special or not to be discussed displays extreme ignorance.