Richard, Everybody's and Dome Market sell organic whole grains and are in
walking distance of many homes. Hy-Vee is in biking distance. Are you and Rita
considering Santa Rosa because there is a Whole Foods on every corner? (-:

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:34 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com