Just tobacco :-) And they grow the weed in *Humboldt* County. Though I did see
a Santa Clara County Sheriff's Deputy guarding the pot store a few blocks away
from my silliycon valley place, and completely enjoyed the irony.

 Must of been a pretty good cig! Some of that Marin County wacky tabacy.

 On Thursday, June 5, 2014 9:18 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"