I like that.  I wonder how that works.  The ether maybe?  I have read accounts
of clairvoyants picking up on events that occurred in different places.

 I am living in a trailer park, but I think it used to be something else. I was
having a cig there, about two weeks after having moved in, and I began to have
strong visions, as if I was living in a native American village. They has
persisted. I told no one, though have noticed on a map that this land is on a
cut-out that was never incorporated into the city. Anyway, my wife comes for a
visit, and is lying down and she calls my name. I go into the bedroom, and she
asks me if I heard chanting, like american Indians - she is native american
about three generations back - I said I had not heard it, but then related my
experience of living in a native American village.

  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]