I am living in a trailer park, but I think it used to be something else. I was having a cig there, about two weeks after having moved in, and I began to have strong visions, as if I was living in a native American village. They has persisted. I told no one, though have noticed on a map that this land is on a cut-out that was never incorporated into the city. Anyway, my wife comes for a visit, and is lying down and she calls my name. I go into the bedroom, and she asks me if I heard chanting, like american Indians - she is native american about three generations back - I said I had not heard it, but then related my experience of living in a native American village.

PS Someone, Ann?? please explain patiently, to Barry, that this is a subjective experience, although I am objective about it.