We already had the cowardly lion (GWB - his initials always remind me of that
date-rape drug...), now the tin man (Obama), and you want the scarecrow
(Kerry), next, for President?? At least Kerry believes,  strongly, that he is
an anointed member of our ruling class, and the status quo is his most fervent
religion.

 Share,

 That's a great idea.  We'll have to wait and see how Kerry negotiates his way
for peace in Iraq.  If he succeeds, IMO most Americans will understand that he
is worthy to become the prez in 2016.

 Thanks, John, I could see a Kerry/Warren ticket giving the Republicans a run
for their money.

 On Friday, June 27, 2014 3:45 PM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]"