On 6/28/2014 5:47 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

We already had the cowardly lion (GWB - his initials always remind me of that date-rape drug...), now the tin man (Obama), and you want the scarecrow (Kerry), next, for President?? At least Kerry believes, strongly, that he is an anointed member of our ruling class, and the status quo is his most fervent religion.

We don't have GWB as a presidential candidate - you are probably thinking about Jeb Bush, GWB's brother. John Ellis "Jeb" Bush served as the 43rd Governor of Florida from 1999 to 2007. He is the second son of former President George H. W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush, and is the younger brother of former President George W. Bush.

Let's see, the Dems have a scarecrow lurch and and Joe Biden.

The Repugs have Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan, Chirs Christie, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry and Rand Paul. LoL!

Share,

That's a great idea. We'll have to wait and see how Kerry negotiates his way for peace in Iraq. If he succeeds, IMO most Americans will understand that he is worthy to become the prez in 2016.

Thanks, John, I could see a Kerry/Warren ticket giving the Republicans a run for their money.

On Friday, June 27, 2014 3:45 PM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Share,

Kerry has Jupiter in the 10th house which would be a great help for winning the presidency. But he's running the period of Mercury which is placed in the second house right now. There is a very subtle connection between Mercury and Jupiter in that both are placed in the nakshatra owned by Ketu.

We'll have to see how he performs in his negotiations with the major players in the Middle East. If he can find a peaceful solution to the turmoil, IMO he's definitely destined to be a president.

As you well know, Jupiter is now exalted in Cancer which is placed in the ninth house of his jyotish chart. So, he is in a great position to succeed.

John, here's Kerry's birth info: December 11, 1943 in Aurora, CO. How does it look for him in 2016?

On Friday, June 27, 2014 12:00 AM, "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

IMO, he can if he succeeds in negotiating for peace in Iraq and eliminating ISIS in the political process. It's a tall order. But we'll find out in the next few weeks how the crisis unfolds.

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-issues-warning-syria-bombs-iraq-163554655.html

      • Re: [F... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]