Why?

He never wished me a happy birthday.  All he wished was for him to be in on the
secrets and be special in our eyes while not telling us about the shit coming
down behind the scenes.

No transparency equals no honesty.

And what did he get?  Kicked out on his ass, and for what?  WE. DON'T. GET. TO.
KNOW.   He was dumped and he still didn't squeal on the TMO -- why? -- I'm
betting it was PLAIN OLD MONEY.  Bought to shut the fuck up.

Tell us about the money, Jerry, and about Girish et alia, Jerry, and then maybe
you'll get an honest birthday greeting from us.

BAH on all this "the old timers are to be respected" shit -- they all took it
up the ass like the rest of us -- keeping quiet about every sort of shenanigan.

And, now, what?  he's too fucking old to yell at?

Listen, didn't he let ALL OF US THINK HE WAS GOD CONSCIOUS?  He never was
humble enough to admit the TM technique had not done the trick.  Fucker never
even took the siddhis...or if he did, HE NEVER LEVITATED, right?  Right, Jerry?

This is the movement bullshit loud and tawdry -- honor those who fucked us over
whenever it served HIM PERSONALLY.  He didn't have the GUTS to face down
Maharishi, so he wussed out and took the dough.

Go ahead, someone here try to defend him -- whatever good he did, he did  for
himself, and the bad he did was ten times more bad than the good he did.  He
owes the universe big time.

And, Rick, you're in cahoots with him in that you're protecting him from the
likes of me and my opinions.  HE DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE JACK SHIT UNLESS HE
CONFESSES HIS SINS UNTO US.

Signed,
Edward William Duveyoung -- my real full name and I'm in the phone book.
  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... Duveyoung
        • [F... Duveyoung
            • ... inmadi...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]