 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 5:39 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jerry Jarvis' Birthday

Yeah, my jury's still out about the sex stuff, but there was/is a ton of issues
about which Jerry would have very juicy insider information, but he'd never
spill the beans about how much money goes to Girish's personal checking
account, or how many lawsuits the movement settled out of court all hush hush,
or????  We don't know the shit, ya know?  International money laundering was
COMMON I was told.  And, hey, fucking, hey, we were all given to a King who hid
his family and kids from us.  Oh, come, on, Jerry, where's the PUBLIC
complaints to show us your integrity?

The thing Jerry could do to make me figure he's on the up and up would be to at
least give us some of the details about his leaving, how much he (and his then
wife?)  got paid AFTER he left, what secret agreements he signed, and most
importantly he could tell us all STRAIGHT UP about his own personal evolution
and why he didn't inherit the kingdom or at least why he failed to learn how to
levitate and what the implications for the techniques are.

If he gives me some shit like "I'm living on the level of fulfilment and don't
need any exciting experiences like flying." then, why even try to deal with him
after that kind of evasiveness?

We all want to fly. We were sold that we could fly.  We're not flying.  Jerry?
Jerry?

All we get is crickets about the IMPORTANT issues.  No one is giving press
conferences.  THEY'RE FUCKING COWARDS.

Fuck, after leaving the movement, I started reading a ton -- books that were
NOT ALLOWED -- and I can now see that Maharishi NEVER wanted us to be
spiritually hep and in the philosophical-know, because then we'd have asked
some questions that would have made him uncomfortable.  Like, he never told us
jack about the provenance of the  mantras -- or even that the mantra set had
changed many times before we were even given our list down the road.  (My
sister-in-law was okayed to teach merely two mantras to students only -- then,
later when she grew up, she was told "Just keep giving out those two mantras to
adults also now, you don't need the whole set."  And, wow, like what the fuck
about that, eh?)   All these secrets would have been too embarrassing to openly
discuss...such as:  "Um, Maharishi, you started out with only a couple mantras,
and then more later....WHAT THE FUCK...were you, like, not totally enlightened
when you first gave out the
 mantras?"

Jerry once chided me because I used the names of Shiva, Brahma and Visnu in a
publication of mine -- "it would never do to show the least respect," like
that, ya see?  But he never chided Maharishi about what he was doing to
Hinduism's reputation because of his hob-nobbing with the rich and promising
super-powers that would not be delivered.   Or did he, and that's why he got
fired?

If he got fired for those issues and didn't TELL THE REST OF US, well, then,
just fuck you Jerry -- you left us all to find out by ourselves that which you
knew -- you cost us DECADES of wasted time and maybe up to TWO BILLION DOLLARS
of our money that could have gone to charities that actually did shit for the
downtrodden.

Give me five minutes with Bev the Fat Bastard in an elevator, I dare ya.
Somebody's gotta smack the smug off that mug, and at my age, and my race, heck,
the judge would probably only be giving me a hand slap and $1,000 fine or
something.  I got the money.  Anyone want to arrange that elevator scenario?

I kid.  I kid.

Or?

Edg
  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]