These traditions usually allow for one to become an acharya.  However it is
doubtful that Maharishi ever even attained that status himself.  Otherwise he
would have made "swamis" of teachers and we would have had the opportunity to
learn mantra shastra and thus set up our own meditation programs.

There are yogi-s and there are bhogi-s (gross enjoyers). Tantrika-s are bhogi-s
not yogi-s. Not matter the bullshit you hear, yogi-s are processed of viiiaga
(vairagya or austerity). Tantrika-s are dispossessed of austerity and are
hankering for pleasure just like you. The only thing differentiating them from
you is the possession of the antar-yaga (the inner fire-offering).

The reality they are reluctant to admit is that Ishara doesn't give a shit
about how many mantra-s you japa (or which ones) or how many
Agni-Hotras you perform - whether internal or external.

Sincereity is worth a quintillion mantra-s. The fire offering in essence is the
offering of YOU TO ISHAVARA and the rest is just Gomâya.
        • Re... soundofstilln...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... soundofstilln...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... soundofstilln...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... soundofstilln...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]