 From: "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Tony Nader wife

In fact, according to what I have heard, Girish Varma attempted to wrest
control of the Indian TM organization away from Tony abu Nader, but both sides
agreed to let Swami Vasudevananda Saraswati (the Shankaracharya the TM
organization recognizes) be the aribrator for the disupute, and after reviewing
all the legal documents, SVS sided with Tony abu Nader, so even in India, Good
King Tony rules the TM organization, at last officially.

I don't think who controls is that simple - Girish and his cousins the
Srivastavas boys have a good deal of control but there are other Marshy family
members and hangers on who control a good deal of it, but they give the
American contingent a lot of leeway since America has been such a fat cash cow
for the Movement. They all give each other some respect since they are all hogs
slopping at the same trough.