On 8/4/2014 6:57 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Lawson, it's really difficult to believe you're as unintelligent as you come across sometimes. *ONLY* a cultist could *possibly* believe that Tony Nader is "King" of something, anything.

The billion bucks was definitely tracked as income and assets of the TMO. However, the same people who did the tracking admit that no one knows where the money is now. It was redirected from other countries to Maharishi's relatives, a black hole into which it has disappeared, probably never to be seen again. If that's your idea of a "kingdom," I wish you well with it.

When it comes to silly, very little on planet Earth could possibly top the silliness of someone who actually believes that Tony Nader is a "King" who could pass along his "kingdom" to his progeny.

Zen Master Rama levitating over water

/Zen Master Rama levitating over water/

You're simply not sane if you believe that, Lawson.

*From:* "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, August 4, 2014 1:27 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Tony Nader wife

You guys are fond of quoting newspaper articles claiming teh TM organization is worth billions.

That's a pretty hefty kingdom, if it really is worth that much, and whoever controls the crown, controls whatever the asserts are wroth.

As an aside, anyone ever wonder at how silly people have to be to entertain so many contradictory ways of looking at things?

Lawson, you're a hoot. You really do believe that there could possibly be "succession issues" with regard to a "kingdom" that doesn't exist. How sweet and brainwashed of you.

I always wondered for who's benefit the King was for, turns out it's Lawson. Go figure.

Arise Sir English!

I often wonder how well the TMO would do if it just sold meditation rather than a pre-packaged kingdom with all bases covered from teabags to divination and invincible homes. Maybe they wouldn't alienate absolutely all but the most feverishly needy. Maybe it would be a big success or maybe it would sink without trace in a crowded market place. I don't suppose we'll ever know.......

For that matter, it's pretty brainwashed and unrealistic of you to believe that the TMO could *last long enough* to need someone to replace Tony Nader...