On 8/5/2014 2:50 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

The Israelis refer to the Palestinians as "sand niggers". They have also deliberately targeted schools and mosques, to kill not only the people, but also destroy their culture, a tactic favored by the Nazis as well.

It is a fact that the Arabs in Gaza are descendents of Bedouin sand dune people who persecuted the Jews for centuries. Why do you think Jews lived all over the planet instead of in Judah? The Israelis have the coordinates of every building and house in Gaza so do you think they'd risk bad press by targeting children in a school? It is a well-known fact that the Hamas are using human shields You do realize that you're siding with what the U.N. has classified as a terrorist organization affiliated with Hezbollah, right?

These words and actions tell me that they are as committed to genocide, as Hitler was, though not nearly as successful. Israel has a massive public relations campaign to make them look like the good guys, and it looks as if you are drinking the kool-aid.

Every U.S. President since 1947 has supported the United Nations' creation of the state of Israel.

"Yes, the terrorists want to destroy Israel and are willing to kill their own people to do so."
National Journal:
http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/why-benjamin-netanyahu-should-be-very-very-worried-20140728

On 8/5/2014 12:46 PM, fleetwood_macncheese@... <mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Israel has become too much like Nazi Germany, for my liking. One
    Nazi killed, always meant 50 civilians slaughtered. Same ratio
    with the Israelis vs. the Palestinians. Sieg Heil, Israel.

    We should probably save the term "Nazi" for our real enemies,
    because it loses it's punch when you realize that the Nazis wanted
    to erase off the face of the earth all the Jews, just like the
    Hamas want to do, but the Israelis just want to stop all the
    rocket attacks, not to kill all Arabs.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...>
    <mailto:punditster@...> wrote :

        On 8/5/2014 9:53 AM, feste37 wrote:

        I think they should try it. Nothing else is working. It's
        just the usual, endless round of violence. The TM group
        wouldn't have to go into the most dangerous areas. Just
        being close would probably do it.

        It's already working - almost everything that's good that is
        happening in the world is because of the ME. It's just
        obvious. The Hamas are fighting a proxy war, so all we have
        to do is influence their supporters. According to what I've
        read, there are only a few members of the Arab League that
        continue to support the militant faction in Gaza. The
        militants in Gaza made the wrong choice by voting for
        violence and now they will have to pay. It's not about
        territory or freedom or human rights - it's all about staying
        in power and control.

        The Israelis should secure all the Gaza borders and put
        checkpoints so there will be no more rockets or cement
        smuggled into Gaza. Then, all the Israelis have to do is
        search out and destroy all the tunnels and the rocket cache
        and arrest and put in prison all the Hamas leaders, so that
        economic aid can be supplied to the citizens of Gaza so they
        can grow and prosper. Without the militants in charge, Gaza
        could become the Singapore of the
        Mediterranean. It's not complicated.

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <mjackson74@...>
        <mailto:mjackson74@...> wrote :

        Thank you Nabby for posting this bold article.

        Here is the comment I posted on the site - let's see if they
        have the balls to allow it to be posted:

        As a former practitioner of transcendental meditation, I
        know that you are a shill for the TM Movement. You are also
        not giving full information in your article. IDT refers to
        the TM Sidhi program, the one that purports to enable people
        to levitate. In no way shape or form is this nonsense
        scientifically validated.

        But let's give you the benefit of the doubt - you want to
        prove this voodoo technology works then I challenge you to
        personally lead a group into the most dangerous and violent
        sections of Israel and the Gaza strip.

        Let the TM Movement pay every penny of the expense in
        supporting such a group rather than begging the rest of the
        world to financially support you (which is your actual
        intent in suggesting such a group) and see how long you
        last. I do suggest you make sure to give the Israeli
        authorities the names of your next of kin, I expect they
        will need them.

        *From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>