On 8/5/2014 7:19 PM, lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Huh. "Arab" comes from Abraham, and Arabs and Jews are both considered Semitic peoples.

"In Biblical etymology, "Arab" comes both from the desert origin of the Bedouins it originally described (Arava means wilderness) and/or from the concept of mixed people."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

In fact, some Bedouins believe that they are descended from Jews living in the region who converted to Islam:

Bedouin Sheikh: My People are of Jewish Descent <http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133875#.U-Fz_lakqUk>

image <http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133875#.U-Fz_lakqUk>

Bedouin Sheikh: My People are of Jewish Descent <http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133875#.U-Fz_lakqUk> Israel Bedouin Sheikh Salem al-Huzeil believes that he and many others like him are of Jewish descent.

View on www.israelna... <http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133875#.U-Fz_lakqUk>

Preview by Yahoo

On 8/5/2014 2:50 PM, fleetwood_macncheese@... <mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    The Israelis refer to the Palestinians as "sand niggers". They
    have also deliberately targeted schools and mosques, to kill not
    only the people, but also destroy their culture, a tactic favored
    by the Nazis as well.

    It is a fact that the Arabs in Gaza are descendents of Bedouin
    sand dune people who persecuted the Jews for centuries. Why do you
    think Jews lived all over the planet instead of in Judah? The
    Israelis have the coordinates of every building and house in Gaza
    so do you think they'd risk bad press by targeting children in a
    school? It is a well-known fact that the Hamas are using human
    shields You do realize that you're siding with what the U.N. has
    classified as a terrorist organization affiliated with Hezbollah,
    right?

    These words and actions tell me that they are as committed to
    genocide, as Hitler was, though not nearly as successful. Israel
    has a massive public relations campaign to make them look like
    the good guys, and it looks as if you are drinking the kool-aid.

    Every U.S. President since 1947 has supported the United Nations'
    creation of the state of Israel.

    "Yes, the terrorists want to destroy Israel and are willing to
    kill their own people to do so."
    National Journal:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/why-benjamin-netanyahu-should-be-very-very-worried-20140728

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...>
    <mailto:punditster@...> wrote :

    On 8/5/2014 12:46 PM, fleetwood_macncheese@...
    <mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

        Israel has become too much like Nazi Germany, for my liking.
        One Nazi killed, always meant 50 civilians slaughtered. Same
        ratio with the Israelis vs. the Palestinians. Sieg Heil, Israel.

        We should probably save the term "Nazi" for our real enemies,
        because it loses it's punch when you realize that the Nazis
        wanted to erase off the face of the earth all the Jews, just
        like the Hamas want to do, but the Israelis just want to stop
        all the rocket attacks, not to kill all Arabs.

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...>
        <mailto:punditster@...> wrote :

            On 8/5/2014 9:53 AM, feste37 wrote:

            I think they should try it. Nothing else is working.
            It's just the usual, endless round of violence. The TM
            group wouldn't have to go into the most dangerous
            areas. Just being close would probably do it.

            It's already working - almost everything that's good
            that is happening in the world is because of the ME.
            It's just obvious. The Hamas are fighting a proxy war,
            so all we have to do is influence their supporters.
            According to what I've read, there are only a few
            members of the Arab League that continue to support the
            militant faction in Gaza. The militants in Gaza made the
            wrong choice by voting for violence and now they will
            have to pay. It's not about territory or freedom or
            human rights - it's all about staying in power and control.

            The Israelis should secure all the Gaza borders and put
            checkpoints so there will be no more rockets or cement
            smuggled into Gaza. Then, all the Israelis have to do is
            search out and destroy all the tunnels and the rocket
            cache and arrest and put in prison all the Hamas
            leaders, so that economic aid can be supplied to the
            citizens of Gaza so they can grow and prosper. Without
            the militants in charge, Gaza could become the Singapore
            of the
            Mediterranean. It's not complicated.

            ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
            <mjackson74@...> <mailto:mjackson74@...> wrote :

            Thank you Nabby for posting this bold article.

            Here is the comment I posted on the site - let's see if
            they have the balls to allow it to be posted:

            As a former practitioner of transcendental meditation,
            I know that you are a shill for the TM Movement. You
            are also not giving full information in your article.
            IDT refers to the TM Sidhi program, the one that
            purports to enable people to levitate. In no way shape
            or form is this nonsense scientifically validated.

            But let's give you the benefit of the doubt - you want
            to prove this voodoo technology works then I challenge
            you to personally lead a group into the most dangerous
            and violent sections of Israel and the Gaza strip.

            Let the TM Movement pay every penny of the expense in
            supporting such a group rather than begging the rest of
            the world to financially support you (which is your
            actual intent in suggesting such a group) and see how
            long you last. I do suggest you make sure to give the
            Israeli authorities the names of your next of kin, I
            expect they will need them.

            *From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>