From: "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

I agree - I was surprised that Bucky would say something about proving darshan
- but maybe he was joking. But then he hardly ever jokes about his saintly
stuff. I wonder if he takes an iPod w/speakers out in the pastures and plays
gandharva veda tunes to his sheep?

Ah, the things people do for their sheep...

:-)