On 8/6/2014 9:08 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I agree - I was surprised that Bucky would say something about proving darshan - but maybe he was joking. But then he hardly ever jokes about his saintly stuff. I wonder if he takes an iPod w/speakers out in the pastures and plays gandharva veda tunes to his sheep?

So, I'd say you're living proof that "darshan" exists since you've apparently made such an impression on Knapp and Gina over on TM-Free. I wonder how much money Knapp makes off the ads on his site? You should be getting a cut, but how much? Go figure.

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:52 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Science and the Meissner Effect of Consciousness as Field

Prove darshan exists - its a made up feel good deal. There are people who met Marshy and didn't feel shit for energy from him. So how do you account for that?

Just interjecting here - I haven't been around anyone with this thing you call darshan and I certainly don't believe in "saints". Saints are renderings on canvas and in sculpture of mythical creatures who existed centuries ago and were memorialized in works of art. There are only human beings. Some are charismatic, some could charm the pants (literally) off someone and some can make you do all sorts of things like spend lots of money or time doing things they want you to do. However, there is power and there is energy and there is all sorts of stuff going on in the universe that is mysterious and scary and wonderful and invisible. The fact that some can feel the purported darshan from MMY and some don't is just like some people can be moved or can appreciate or feel the power in a great piece of music or art or film and some simply don't get it. It's in the perception of the perceiver, not necessarily inherent or not inherent in the object, person or event.