On 08/15/2014 07:30 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

I sat in on a movement meeting once, and the person speaking was giving out instructions on how to behave around the movement rajas...

I can only hope that the instructions contained a segment on how to keep from breaking out into uncontrollable laughter when you see them truckin' along to the sound of bagpipe music, wearing their robes and crowns.

What a bunch of pretentious looking shits full of "I am really, really, somethingness." It's actually a parade of fools. Maharishi got their money and they get to parade around in silly outfits. Should have sold them a few bridges while he was at it. :-D