Thanks - Yes, I just read it, and enjoyed it. It probably sounds a bit crazy,
but I doubt my life would be any different, in a Sat Yuga. I cannot think of a
single thing I would want differently, from right now, except the next moment.
It is a strange experience to both be completely and utterly satisfied in the
moment, and yet, perhaps out of habit, desires continue also, with *both*
realities equally valid; the portable Sat Yuga - comes in dawning yellow,
resolute blue, or lovely red - lol. ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote : It's beautiful. Your presence here is
priceless, pure gold. Did you happen to see the post about Maharishi's
Aparushea Bashya posted earlier today ? As it happenned I was present that
morning when he came to the lecture-hall and presented what he had cognized
during Brahma Muhurthi that very morning. Pure gold. Do read it if convienient.
...just when you think you've got it all figured out...lol ---In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote : "Nothing he
ever did, hurt me, but I wasn't always so appreciative of his teaching
continuously making me responsible for my own reality. :-) "
 ;-)