wrote:
   From: "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]" mailto:anartaxius@...[FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

   I sat in on a movement meeting once, and the person speaking was giving out
instructions on how to behave around the movement rajas...

 I can only hope that the instructions contained a segment on how to keep from
breaking out into uncontrollable laughter when you see them truckin' along to
the sound of bagpipe music, wearing their robes and crowns.

 What a bunch of pretentious looking shits full of "I am really, really,
somethingness."  It's actually a parade of fools.  Maharishi got their money
and they get to parade around in silly outfits.  Should have sold them a few
bridges while he was at it. :-D