I don't doubt it.
 I am not opposed to allopathic remedies.  Especially when you are talking
about trying to keep kids healthy.

 I am a regular user of aspirin, and an occasional user of ibuprofen.

 This is usually allergy season for me, but I've not been bothered this year,
otherwise, I'd likely be getting something for that at some point.

 .

 A little story, back in the 1970s I got a fungal thing.  I went to Dr. Bastyr
(yup the ND who founded the college along with Dr. Carroll) for it and he had
me use vitamin C and E on it.  Didn't do a damn thing.  My brother-in-law (not
a doctor) suggested Tinactin.  I put it on and a day later the problem was gone.

 Fast forward to a couple year's back when I'm listening to Dr. Glidden, an ND
who has a radio show and graduated from Bastyr University, when he gets a call
for the same thing.  Glidden tells the caller to go to the drug store and get a
bottle of Tinactin.  He finishes off by saying, "not all allopathic medicines
are bad." ;-)

 On 08/24/2014 02:16 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...