 From: danfriedman2002 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Alternative Therapy

   In the "Reverso World of FFL" Internet crapola trumps personal & verifiable
experience EVERYTIME. That's the whole fkn premise of this "Group". Nothing
matters here, because no one uses their real name, or their own words, or their
primary personality. Some, in fact, have lost their personality.And a
personality is a terrible thing to waste.

Your pal,
Mr Mark Daniel Friedman
NYC, USA

 What I find strange is that Salyavin seems intent on completely discounting my
experience with it, chalking it up to a placebo effect, because of things he's
come up with on the internet.
 It doesn't bother me.  It just seems a symptom of a closed mind.

 Much as I love Sal's posts this is one I don't agree on - I use colloidal
silver from time to time and placebo or not, it is good stuff.