As usual you are wrong. The Movement didn't screw up. It did exactly what it
intended to do - it advertised its lies and its bullshit programs in such a
blatant over the top fashion that a lot of gullible people said "Well, Marshy
is enlightened so it must be true and he is so focused on science he couldn't
say this if it wasn't true."

So the lying ass got he wanted - a core of really hard core believers who would
form the continuing core of payers - those who funded him and his greedy lazy
family.

And today it really isn't the hardcore Bevans and Neal Pattersons who enable
the Movement and allow it to continue to royally support these lazy bastards
who live by scams and con artistry and suck people into what has indeed become
a cult. It is the people like you who will tell people "I know the Movement has
done some things it shouldn't have done, but TM is solid, I got a lot out of it
and blah blah blah."

You are still living with your head in the sand ignoring behavior you would
never tolerate in any friends or business associates and hate in the
governments and organizations who act the same way the Movement does.
Keep your head down, but don't expect the rest of the world to go along with it.