Is Judy really dead? The last mail I sent her was in January
and I got a reply.

I think Rick or Alex should know her phone number.

--- Sparaig <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 Many people balked at the TM-SIdhis and the movement splintered to some extent
at that point.
 Some people balked at the puja being required and ACEM grew out of that.
They've even started publishing studies on ACEM meditation.

 As far Judy?

 I've corresponded with her occasionally via email over the years and she's
always answered back until my last email which I sent out a couple of weeks ago.

 Her presence on the web has never been very large, and the last webpage I can
find that mentions her is months and months (years?) out of date.

 But my emails haven't started bouncing back to me yet, so perhaps she's still
around or perhaps the account is of the type that persists indefinitely, such
as yahoo.com or gmail accounts.

--- Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

Heh.

And as long as I'm riffing:

Ya know, I think it's a fucking shame that we don't give two shits about Judy
who may be dead in her apartment somewhere, but we don't -- after a decade --
know her phone number.  This is the TMO -- taught us to suspect everyone as
non-enlightened and unworthy -- to avoid intimacy --  while elevating Fat Fuck,
Egg-head Fuck and Raja Fucks on golden pedestals.

Signed,

Edward Fucking William (aka Edg) Duveyoung -- come at you TMO fuckers -- take
me on for slander -- I'm in the phone book and y'all is insane.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... Duveyoung
            • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]