Share,

Just like you and me are like two peas in a pod, this Knowledge is like
different peas in a pod. Very close together and similar ("like 2 peas in a
pod")

I recently got in on a start-up Yahoo Group (a good one, this time) and have
been conversing with very interesting points of view. Perspectives of MacLaren,
Oespinsky et al. Now we're collaborating on a Thesis. (It is taking me away
from my BG Commentary, but that's 40+ years in-the-making).

Nice to mix.

Like a Mixer

not the drink mixer,s I mean the Drinks Mixer.

 Dan, beautiful points and I agree 100%.

 On Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:02 AM, danfriedman2002