Rich in Many Ways,

I started reading your brief. It is a great contribution. I will request that
Paul include you, if you'd like, in out current project. We are establishing
the definite link between Maharishi's teachings of Bliss Consciousness and His
Master's Teachings.

Paul has set out to translate the Taittiriya Upanishad in the context of Guru
Dev's Teachings. I, along with Lothar Heggmair will compare this with
Maharishi's Teachings. If it fits OK. If not, so be it.

In the meanwhile, I let Paul et al know that you have a great deal to
contribute and should be included in our Group.

Thanks for sharing, and please understand that the Person that I portray in ffl
is just that.