On 8/31/2014 4:11 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Very funny!

Drivel can be funny and amusing and sometimes even pass for entertainment - nobody is denying that. So, why can't the rest of you just own up to it? Why pick on Share? We already know that Judy, Emily, Denise, and Ann don't like her, but why single someone out and accuse her of posting drivel, when everyone, except maybe Dick Mays, does it every hour on FFL? Come on. admit it - that's why you're here, right? Send in the clowns. Where is Dan when we need him?