On 8/31/2014 4:11 PM, steve.sundur@... <mailto:steve.sundur@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Very funny!

    Drivel can be funny and amusing and sometimes even pass for
    entertainment - nobody is denying that. So, why can't the rest of
    you just own up to it? Why pick on Share? We already know that
    Judy, Emily, Denise, and Ann don't like her, but why single
    someone out and accuse her of posting drivel, when everyone,
    except maybe Dick Mays, does it every hour on FFL? Come on. admit
    it - that's why you're here, right? Send in the clowns. Where is
    Dan when we need him?