Richard, seriously.  Here is the story.  This my first and last forum.  When I
started posting here, I used an email with my name.  If you look through the
history, you would find a post that indicated I was changing names and
monikers.  My privacy is important to me and I keep a minimal footprint.
Everyone made the shift.  Once in a while, if I happen to look on FFL while on
my other email and get the urge to post, I do.  I beg of you to please, please
stop.  I am leaving for good under this name.  I am looking for work.  This
place lives outside the boundaries of normal human interaction in the real
world.  You may not realize this.  It is not PC.  Feel good about the fact that
I will no longer be posting and you and Share can feel safe now.  Let it rest.
Please.  Thank you, dmevans

 Hey Richard,

 Why are you obfuscating this?.

 You know what is being asked.

 You know what the policy is.

 This is called, at the least, a simple courtesy, and actually
a ground rule of the forum.

 I guess you are seeing how far you can press the limits here.

 And of course you will argue blah, blah, blah.

 Or maybe personal animus trumps anything else.

 Perhaps for others, you take their silence to indicate consent.  But I don't
feel that way at all.

 On 9/1/2014 3:37 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]