Thanks, Steve, that means a lot to me. And I am sorry for misunderstanding and
misjudging you before. Whew! That feels better (-:

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 11:04 AM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

that's funny Share. And you know, that's what I like so much about you. (-:

OMG, Steve, I gotta admit: when I read your last sentence "we're all just
people here" there was a nanosecond when my mind went blank, like in doubt or
something...

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 10:37 AM, "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]"