Wonder how many yogic flyers in that part of Ye Merrye Olde Englande?

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Terrorist Advisory

Seems to me that the only way this could have happened is the Pakistani gangs
were paying some of the top officials to look the other way.

No, they wouldn't need to do that. It's more a case of people not believing the
girls (or not wanting to) or them not even telling anyone. More are coming
forward all the time now they know they'll get a sympathetic hearing from the
police, which wasn't always the case with sexual abuse cases.

But if it ever comes to light that anyone did take a bribe....

Not much else makes sense. If something like that started to happen around
here, I guarantee the parents of the girls would have taken matters into their
own hands - of course there are fewer restrictions on gun ownership here so....

Another reason to be thankful for our gun laws, we'd have had many a bloodbath
on the streets.