On 9/3/2014 10:11 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

Please don't forget that the Turq who is now bringing up the issue of posting limits, was consistently among the 3 top poster before limits was enforced. The Turq doesn't like what Richard is posting. Period. Particularily he hates being reminded constantly about his years with the fraudulant lama-lenz.

Tell me about it! The Turq must have posted over 50,000 messages on social media trying to get Judy's goat, over a period of nearly fourteen years, 1995 - 2014. People got so sick and tired of their petty squabbles they just up and left the group in disgust and never cam back again. Alex called AMT the "Cesspool of Usenet" and came over here to FFL. In just days, the Turq and Judy stalked Alex over here and for another ten years they went at it, hurling insults at each other to no end. Judy called Barry a "liar", but apparently Judy never told a lie herself. Barry doesn't take criticism very elegantly, to say the least.

Here's an excerpt from Barry, the second time he had a dialog with me (keep in mind that I'm an expert on /Gnosticism/ and frequently post to <alt.gnostic.religion> and have read over 200 books on the /Cathars, Templars, and the Gnostics)/:

"Willy, Willy, Willy, you're such an idiot sometimes it actually inspires awe. I'm not interested in cheap, cheezy shit you can find on the Net about the Cathars, most of it fiction..."

Subject: Catharism
Author: Uncle Tantra
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: 2003-09-11 01:26:49 PST

        I think that "death rattle of a dead site" kinda nails it.

        And IMO it's clearly Rick's fault. As many have pointed out,
        he *could* do something to remove a person who has said
        outright that his only reason for posting so much is to fuck
        with people he doesn't like and ruin their site. But he
        doesn't. Clearly Rick doesn't read his own forum enough to
        even CARE what Richard Williams has turned the experience of
        reading it into.

        If it were me, given his history and how he's resisted any
        attempts to get him to lighten up for years now, I'd ban
        Richard for at least a year. With two conditions. First, if
        he attempts to create other IDs so he can post anyway, nuke
        each of the new IDs as they appear and make the ban permanent
        for life. Second, offer anyone still around on FFL after a
        year a vote to see if they want to allow him back. Post a few
        links back to this recent period in which he's been making
        500+ posts a month to help them decide how to vote.

        No muss, no fuss, no maintenance, and maybe the forum would
        become a pleasant place to have a discussion again. Maybe.

    • Re: [Fai... Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]