On 9/4/2014 9:30 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, imo in a society filled with corrupt leaders, the term ex-con is meaningless. Heck, a family member was in jail for writing bad checks! They probably couldn't get a decent paying job and were starving to death!

The point, Share, is that, mere "over-posting" or "flooding" the forum on Yahoo Groups is NOT a crime, or "terrorism", nor an excuse to infer someone is a "pedophile" or "ex-con". In fact, false allegations of that nature are in themselves a crime on almost all social media, regardless of our forum leadership. In fact, false allegations of this nature could result in the moderator himself being charged with a crime for hosting a hate site and could result in getting the entire forum shut down by Yahoo.

The best policy in this case would probably be a simple apology and a retraction from the party posting the false allegations. That would suffice for me I think, but it's difficult to get any justice around here now that Judy is no longer participating as a checks and balance force. Almost the entire group of respondents has been turned against me, for no apparent reason. Go figure.

It is also very troubling to realize that a few informants, who shall not be named, are calling for outright censorship and a limit to our freedom of expression and our right of free speech, AFTER posting slanderous and defaming messages /with my real name in the header./ And, then the miscreants announce they are creating silly folders and filters so they don't have to read my rebuttals and protestations.

That's the real issue - that the moderators are tone deaf and asleep at the wheel, apparently. Or, they just don't care, which is worse in my opinion.

*Yahoo Groups Guidelines:*

/"Don't violate the law. Members of Yahoo! communities are not above the law, so don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or city. //
//
//Exploitative or degrading comments are not welcome in Groups. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting. If you wouldn't say it in public or with a group of friends, don't post it.//"/

https://info.yahoo.com/guidelines/us/yahoo/groups/

To flood the forum like a huge dump truck is clearly
malicious intent.

I think he's gone totally nuts.

I call for '200 posts per month' limit. That should be easy
for any moderator to manage.

On 9/3/2014 10:58 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Nah, just boot him. Like you say it's obvious he's being malicious. Most other group moderators would have booted him long ago. He has the disposition of an ex-con. Maybe he is one.

      • [Fairf... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... nablusoss1008
            • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808