Well, why did we abandon the Mujaheddin the first time if we wanted all those
minerals? Didn't we go into Iraq the second time for all that oil?  "No blood
for oil".Why did we leave that? Did the US actually support ISIS? As I recall,
there were several anti- Assad resistance groups, some *good* some *bad*. We
didn't know which to support. Maybe Obama has been letting the world go- in- a-
hand basket while cutting defense, letting the military industrial complex
stock values decline in order to buy at a low price, knowing we would have to
rev it up in the future and watch it's value increase. Buy low , sell high!
There are boogeymen everywhere!

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 9:12 AM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net