On 9/10/2014 9:52 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I heard that the fish tacos at Top of the Rock Grill were pretty good, but they just recently went out of business and auctioned off all their equipment. If God came down and in a thunderous voice decreed, "Thou shalt eat a taco today!", the only place I know of is Taco John's, and I have no idea if they qualify as "good".

Thanks. One of my other rules is to never eat at a restaurant that has gone out of business. What I should have asked: "Is there a place to get cheap tacos up there?" Same difference. LoL!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote :

No, not that silly practice that wannabee yogis perform when they want to feel all self-important for abstaining from doing something they'd rather be doing than abstaining from.

On 9/10/2014 9:09 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com <mailto:j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    For me, eating out is only a true pleasure if the chef can cook
    better than I can. And, in Fairfield, that is rare. Yesterday, I
    roasted a leg of lamb and had it with a side salad of arugula and
    kimchee.

    But, can you get good tacos up there? One of my rules is to never
    eat at a restaurant that has an empty parking lot.

    • [Fairfield... danfriedman2002
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]