Good rules, Richard. As for finger food, I love it. And years ago I heard John
Douilliard explain that when we eat with our hands, it opens the marma points.
So all those cultures that feature lots of finger food are actually pretty wise
about all this eating business (-:

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:25 AM, "'Richard J. Williams'