On 09/10/2014 10:33 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

*From:*FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:05 AM
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Has Rick decided to kill the Group? ("Nice to hear from you, Rish...sorry to learn you weren't enlightened")

*/In all seriousness, I suspect that Rick has done exactly that. /*

*/He really doesn't seem to even notice that the group has developed a couple of mentally unbalanced types whose highest goal in life seems to be to "post the most." Or that other people on the forum are actually encouraging them to do so and egging them on in their psychosis, as they did previously with other mentally unbalanced posters like Ravi and Robin. /*

*/IMO, the group's already dead. Rick's just hoping that it attracts vultures to perform a Tibetan "sky burial," so he doesn't have to spring for a funeral. :-)/*

These “post the most” characters – one in particular – have been around since the beginning. Apparently decades of TM practice don’t necessarily cultivate any significant degree of self-reflective awareness, or a sense of purpose in life which would motivate one towards activities more constructive than cluttering up a chat group with excessive posts, even after having been told repeatedly that it wasn’t appreciated. Go figure.

That'll look good on the brochure: Learn TM & stay an inconsiderate knob your whole life.

I peer down into the Dungeon from time to time to see what they are wailing about now. Maybe I ought to send a guard down there to give them a flogging but I'm afraid they would like it.

Got to admit setting up the Dungeon for them makes FFL much cleaner to read. This could probably be solved by adding a line to the Guidelines on the order of saying the moderators reserve the right to unsubscribe anyone.