There is sooo much more in the Gita, if you just sit back and think you got it
by just reading 6 chapters of MMY's it makes me want to cry. Below is an
incredible translation and commentary by a real saint IMHO, read it and be
amazed. Not only on what you read by what you didn't read in MMY's Gita!

For those who were interested in reading the full Bhagavad Gita, Maharishi
suggested that until his complete Translation and Commentary would be widely
available, reading Yogananda's work would be worthwhile. I did and later read
through Maharishi's complete Translation and Commentary, which I found more
valuable.

 http://bookstore.yogananda-srf.org/mc_images/product/detail/GTWA_PB.jpg
http://bookstore.yogananda-srf.org/mc_images/product/detail/GTWA_PB.jpg

 http://bookstore.yogananda-srf.org/mc_images/product/detail/GTWA_PB.jpg