 From: "wayback71@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 3:27 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: My anger is my proof

   You know 7th ray, you just wrote something really awful. Did you think you
were being clever?  I know someone whose son, who was struggling with
depression, was told, online, to go kill himself by his "friend.".  This
"friend" thought he was being bold and "out there" - he dared him to do it. And
the young man did kill himself.  His father found the entire year's worth of
email exchanges.  He took them over to this "friend's" house and showed them to
the "friend' and his father.

 Think about what you wrote.  Learn from it.  Nothing justifies what you wrote.