 From: "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:16 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good quote from Sam Harris' new book passed along
from a former FFL poster

>From anyone here who has said that they are enlightened, I haven't seen any
>unraveling. The reason being that if anyone achieves spiritual liberation
>using the techniques of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, they know the difference
>between true spiritual freedom and delusion. I am not sure you do, though. You
>are one of the strongest mood makers on here, and for someone "in the game" so
>long, you have almost nothing to show for it. PS Let's pretend you didn't read
>this.

Seems like everybody's reading this book, except the people here on FFL who
assume they already know everything and don't need to, that is.  :-)  This is a
great quote that I'll pass along because 1) my friend already did all the
typing so I don't have to, and 2) I love the simple and perfect way that
Dzogchen deals with the kinds of faux enlightenment we see often on Fairfield
Life.

    • Re: [Fai... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... danfriedman2002
      • Re: ... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]