Yes but everybody is reading this book. I had to get the baristas at Starbucks to stop reading it to get my drink this morning. Then all the folks indoor and on the patio were reading it including the folks from the bicycle clubs. When I pulled up to a stop light I had to honk my horn when the light turned green because the driver in front of me was busy reading it on his smartphone. I had to get the clerks at the grocery store to stop reading it so I could get my groceries checked out.

Some folks like to read about enlightenment while others prefer to experience it.