Yes, I find his pseudo-curiosity, static and annoying. Needy, too. Sorry about
your upcoming banishment from the Canada folder. We'll get through this
together. Pinky swear.

 "And Jim also said of Barry 'Barry told a silly little story about some
western-bubbleized person having a good time, and then realizing instead they
were a victim of karma, with a mind full of thoughts'. This was a cut and paste
a friend sent to Barry from Sam Harris's book. It was an illustration that we
can have experience which we misinterpret as enlightenment, but the story was
part of a larger context in the book. I do think Barry was making a veiled
reference to Jim, for Barry thinks Jim's enlightenment is faux enlightenment,
and the story Sam Harris told was just that."

 I cannot believe you needed to show us what the intent of that little dipshit
story was. Do people actually fake their enlightenment? Bizarre. I can see why
you miss much of what I describe. It is simply that you have a low IQ. Not a
big deal, but your ponderous nature at first appears like intense intellectual
cogitation, but I now realize is you, simply peering through your own fog, at
ordinary life. Barry has the same problem, as does Vaj - all of you, so
unfulfilled within.

 Xeno, although seemingly benign, is a bit of a plodder as well. While I
sometimes appreciate his level tone and reasonably civilized manner I find I
just can't figure out the static and bloodless manner in which he describes and
analyzes things. If his posts are anything like he is in person then he
resembles wallpaper more than a living, breathing creature. This post will
probably relegate me to the fluff folder in the future, I'm afraid. And I so
liked being the sole poster in the "Canada" file.

      • Re: ... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]