________________________________
 From: "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:07 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] thoughts on samskaras and enlightenment - CC to UC

I was thinking more about Bhairitu's comment, and I googled 'samskara', and got
back mental or emotional pattern. So, the CC Maharishi refers to, is a state of
enlightenment, with samskaras mostly intact. This is why he describes it as a
state of inner silence, the individual feels enlightened, but this is not
reflected in his environment; CC. The silence, or light, or whatever one calls
the universal motive force, cannot be reflected in the environment, the
"outside world", until the samskaras get illuminated, with further
enlightenment. Then simply seen for what they are, these mental and emotional
patterns, their solidity begins to dissolve, moving from impenetrable objects,
to playthings. After the samskaras begin to get transparent, the silence or
light appears to subjectively imbue and penetrate every experience, inside and
out - the "outside world" is now enlightened, to a degree - oneness
predominates, UC. A "bigger" state of enlightenment; the
 universal motive force is felt and seen everywhere, governing everything -
If this is your experience, I am not going to complain about it excessively but
attempting to poke holes in a person's expression of enlightenment gives the
opportunity to patch the holes. Maybe, contrary to your inclination, you should
teach or talk about it more, but on FFL it is likely to be unproductive. To be
productive a person has to approach you with a certain interest in the subject,
but here on FFL, we (including you) seem to think we know everything even
though we have wide disagreement. I think you tend to be too reactive to
negative comments about your alleged state. I say alleged because I simply
cannot tell by reading a bit of text whether someone is enlightened. I can
kinda guess, but that is not particularly accurate. I do have an acquaintance
who I think has had a strong awakening experience, but I cannot tell how it has
matured or even faded.
I am not unfulfilled as per your observation. Be careful how much you project
on others.
When you teach others (not necessarily about enlightenment) you discover things
you take for granted simply have no reality for them, and you discover your
mode of expression also may simply not work, and you have to adjust the way and
pace of what you say to get them to understand more clearly. You are kind of
like a bull in a china shop, to use a cliché, that is, your manner tends to be
brusk._._,___
  • [FairfieldLif... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]