 Bevan Morris is such a joke that I don't know how *anyone* possibly takes
anything he says seriously. But I really did enjoy one indication of his
cluelessness in the video clip. The announcer asks whether *he* hops,
*obviously* incredulously, given Bevan's horrific, bloated, bulk. And Bevan
doesn't even get it. He answers seriously, completely unaware that no one
watching the show would believe that he could ever lift all that lard off of
the foam even a millimeter.

 Barry Wright is such a joke that I don't know how any normal person could
possibly take anything he says seriously.

I'm just paraphrasing here.

Did anyone read past his first sentence?

Does he?

 Dan, I have been asking myself this ever since I landed in this joint. bawee
is very bloated on himself. But you know I think this. It is so childish and,
frankly, pathetic that bawee goes on about how much Bevan weighs or doesn't
weigh as if this is important in some way. bawee is evidently a very
superficial guy who likes to pick on people based on their age, looks and
marital status. He stoops at nothing to make himself feel great or interesting
or important. Thank God we have a handful of people here who enable him in
this. They clap him on the back, encourage him to spout more hot wind and
generally make the guy feel like he contributes something sage or worth
reading. He seems to be on a roll now - he knows his idol Curtis is watching.
But because bawee fails to read 2/3 of the posters here he also doesn't realize
that he is repeating what lots of us have already said before him, just a few
posts before him and yet he gets all puffed out thinking he had some original
idea. He is like a guy wearing blinkers who thinks he has arrived at some
finish line first yet he fails to see most have already crossed the end post.