<sharelong60@...> mailto:sharelong60@... wrote :

 Steve, I like what you're saying here which is that we don't yet know all the
laws governing gravity. And I think this is a very scientific attitude. I bet
we don't know all the laws about anything yet! Including how human bodies
obtain energy from their surroundings. Which kind of makes the future
fascinating to consider (-: